just_me

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

copy...paste

gw ngutip kata2 dari fsnya tere...kayanya bagus..
she says :
"Hal yang menyedihkan dalam hidup adalah ketika kamu bertemu seseorang yang sangat berarti bagimu dan mendapati pada akhirnya bahwa tidak demikian adanya dan kamu harus melepaskannya.Sometimes it's wrong to walk away, though you think it's over Knowing there's so much more to say Suddenly the moment's gone And all your dreams are upside down And you just wanna change the way the world goes round Tell me, have you ever loved and lost somebody Wished there was a chance to say I'm sorry Can't you see, that's the way I feel about you and me, Baby Have you ever felt your heart was breaking Lookin down the road you should be taking I should know, cos I loved and lost the day I let you go..."

1 Comments:

  • maksih ya len, tnyata ada juga yg merhatiin tulisan gw itu...
    yak begitulah cinta.. :p

    By Blogger clara, at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home