just_me

Monday, May 15, 2006

oKaasaN....Mom'S...Ibu....

okasaan..
thanx for all ur kindness that u always given to me
thanx 4 everything until i lose my breath..
forgive me if im not a good child
forgive me if i was so selfish
forgive me if i was childish
forgive me if i always mad of u
forgive me if i made u tired
forgive me if i made u crying

okaasan..
am i selfish??
am i dissapointed you?
am i a bad girl?

im just...
i miss u so much..
everytime..everysecond..
u always in my mine..
i hope one day i can make u laugh n enjoy with me...
can i..??

am i selfish?
im just thinking about my self not yours..

okasaan
pliz help me..
help me to become a nice girl..
teach me how can i survive in my life..
i really need you tonight..
can i see you right now..

2 Comments:

  • Ummi.....
    Ummi.....
    Ummi.....

    Itulah panggilan dirimu.....

    Banyak Dosa kuperbuat padamu wahai ummi.....

    maafkanlah...

    Subhanalloh leny...
    Artikel ini telah membuatku semakin ingin berjumpa Ibuku....

    Jazakillah

    wassalam

    - inoenk_4ever -

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 PM  

  • ganabate ne .... lenot can ^_^

    By Blogger Fauzan, at 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home