just_me

Thursday, June 08, 2006

another story...

9:35 AM 6/8/2006
last night..

im feel so wierd
in my heart feel so empty c
coz something leaving from my heart
i dont know this feelingbut its painful..
actually i ask my self

why you become like this?that's just a joke..
why you give it into ur heart..
u know its nonsense
but why it come to my mind..
i just try to keep my heart

just to close my heart i dont wanna this feeling come into my heart
i know..its always like this..
sick..
am i sickness?
pliz dont disturb my heart..
pliz dont say anything to me..
can u keep ur feeling until the time
someday i will answer it
in the right moment of course
maybe yes..maybe no..
im weak
if u always say like that
my heart its so weak..
i try to keep strongbut i can't..
i always pray..
Allah..pliz keep my heart from anything that make me weak..
pliz take care my heart until the time
i wanna be strong..
i dont wanna my heart "corrupt"
pliz "purify" this..
and make me faraway from what they called of l***.

stupid..baka..bodoh..
stop it??i can't handle this..
i just think..
if i closed my eyes i hope it will dissapeared
but i can't..
pliz come back..

come back to the first time i saw you..
pliz make me laugh..
pliz make me cheers up..
tears coming back to me..why??
OK..just fine..take it easy..

someday it will be gone..
just try to stand up..
everybody see you..
and ask what happen to you..
i hope i can give u my smile
yes..smile..its the best u can be..
Fight on...

Banzai..
Gonna mizz u..
Tuk9x..Tuing2x..
Forget it..it's almost s***

1 Comments:

  • I understand what u fell..so difficult..be calm..somedays u will be known that everything is gone..just back to Allah..believe in Allah..HIS promise in the Alqur'an holy "Sesungguhnya wanita yang baik hanya untuk laki2 yang baik, dan laki2 yang baik hanya untuk wanita yang baik"

    By Blogger Silvi sang Pembelajar sejati, at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home