just_me

Friday, May 12, 2006

just_story

i wanna tell u bout feel....just feel...
gw coba pake english little2 i can lha....

am i selfish??
that's a question in my thought now...(am i right???i hope u understand...)
i dont know what i must say now...
but thanks 4 all of u that u given to me..

makasi buat semuany...thanks 4 everything...
makasi buat kebersamaan selama ini....
makasi buat cerita yang kalian bikin bersama aku...

forgive me if im sometime childish..
forgive me if i can't being someone that u hope
forgive me if i can't say my true feeling but u guys n galz

sometimes im feel rebellious
i just can't accept everything inside me...
am i selfish?
am i worse?
i'll try to keep it deepdown in my heart
but sometimes it exploded
i can't handled this...

pliz forgive me if im not good friend...
sometime im feels so lonely..
i just...
cry....
maybe that's way i can fullfill my loneliness
but i dont wanna be like this
i just try to cheers up...
fighting..that one word that i ever say to anyone...
but sometimes i can't do this....

eventhough im smiling...
its very painful..
im tired just not physically but...
my heart its also tired...
can u give me a break..
just to restart my mine.....


im depressed............
"cheerss up sister's..
ur not only one person in the world
to being something like this..
u just depressed now...but don't ever give up..
fighting with urself"

that's sentence always think in my head..
n i always try to believe my self
i can survive for now..n next time
moving forward...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home